Grave maintenance is one of our specialised services. We take great care and attention to ensure the highest respect and upkeep to all grave plots we maintain.
Graves Months Mind Service:
We understand how difficult and emotional this time is so we offer a month’s mind grave tending service. It is carried out prior to your loved one’s months mind.
It involves removal of stones, old flowers, tidying of the grave and topping it with a choice of moss peat, top soil or chippings. Lastly, we supply and place a selection of freshly cut flowers in a memorial vase.
Grave tending service involves:
◦ Trimming of grass around the headstone and grave plot
◦ Removal of weeds
◦ Light wash of headstone, pots and flower holders
◦ Light pruning of heathers, shrubs, small trees and other plants if required
◦ Removal of all debris – old flowers, plants, and leaves etc.
◦ Seasonal planting of graves shrubs, bulbs and plants of your choice
Grave Yearly Services:
You can decide how often you would like your loved ones grave to be maintained.
You can choose from the following grave tending services:
– Every 6 months
Floral Delivery Service:
We provide the supply, delivery, and placing of fresh flowers or wreath tributes. You can choose to have them placed on each visit, or on special days of your choice to acknowledge anniversaries, birthdays, mother’s or father’s day, cemetery Sunday. Christmas tributes are delivered a day or so before Christmas Day.
We photograph the grave plot before and after out tending service.
You will receive these photographs by post or e-mail.
· Cleaning and renewal of grave chippings
· Renewal of moss peat or topsoil
· Concrete base covered with grave chippings of your choice
· Specialist cleaning of headstone and surround – price on inspection
· Grave headstone restoration – price on inspection
· Re-gilding of epitaph inscription – price on inspection